What is the R&D Tax Credit Value Proposition?
There are numerous advantageous benefits to claiming the R&D tax credit on your tax returns including:
- Receive up to 20 cents of Federal-level and state-level R&D tax credits (assuming just one state filer) for every qualified dollar;
- Create a dollar-for-dollar reduction in your federal and state income tax liability;
- Increase earnings-per-share and adjusted EBITA results;
- Permanent reduction in your effective tax rate and improve cash flow position; and
- Carry forward the unused credit up to 20 years as a Deferred Tax Asset on your Balance Sheet.
- California based Aerospace & Defense Company with qualified R&D spend of $ 6,500,000 successfully claimed combined Federal-Level and CA-Level R&D tax Credits of just over $ 1,3000,000 with a no-change letter from both the IRS and CA after examination;
- Texas based end-to-end Software Development company with qualified R&D spend of $ 1,200,000 successfully claimed Federal-Level and TX-level R&D tax credits of nearly $ 240,000 with a no-change letter from the IRS after examination;
- Massachusetts based Life Sciences- Biotechnology company with qualified R&D spend of $ 21,000,000 successful claimed Federal-Level and MA-Level R&D tax credits of over $ 3,000,000;
- New York based Food Science / Bio-Flavoring company with qualified R&D spend of $ 850,000 successfully claimed a Federal-Level of approximately $ 85,000;
- Pennsylvania based Medical Device company with qualified R&D spend of $ 4,000,000 successfully claimed a Federal-Level and PA-level R&D tax credits of approximately $ 600,000;
- Indiana based Designer/Developer/Manufacturer company with qualified R&D spend of $ 1,750,000 successfully claimed a Federal-Level and IN-level R&D tax credits of over $ 250,000;
- Georgia based Chemicals company with qualified R&D spend of $ 2,300,000 successfully claimed a Federal-Level and GA-level R&D tax credits of nearly $ 345,000 ;